Monday, September 1, 2008

The Welcome Wagon




Kylee and I stayed in the hospital until April 21, 2008. We had many visitor that came to see us and received lots of flowers and gifts. As a special surprise my mom had flowers put in the music box vase that she received from my Grandparents when I was born. Everyone laughed at me because I dressed her to come home. Now when I say I dressed her I mean it! She had a dress, tights and shoes on! She looked sooooo cute! Once we came home we had a steady flow of friends and family to welcome Kylee. People were so generous to bring us food so we didn't have to cook. Everyone took turns holding baby girl (as I did a little "nesting"). Kylee's 1st outing was to her Great Gram's for a family BBQ on April 23rd. Sadly Grammy had to return to GA on April 25..... but Nanie and Uncle Tony Drove all the way from GA the very next day! They got to spend time with her April 26-29 and we loved seeing them.

Thank You so much to everyone! Kylee had such a loving welcoming to the world. Thank you for all the love, support, flowers, gifts and food!

No comments: