Friday, December 18, 2009

Baking with Nana!
























































OK this brings me up to date on bloging! Yeah me! I have been watching 2-3 kids, Christmas shopping, making photo gifts, wrapping, church stuff and tyring to spend QT with Mike (he has kinda gotten the short end of the stick). So here it is, probably the last post until after Christmas. I still need to do Christmas card (they might be late... sorry!) It's crunch time people I have a million things left to do! Check back after the holiday and I will have more up. PS I was multitasking and having a Captain when I put these all up sorry for the typos.... I'm sure there are a ton!
So my Mom had Kylee this past Tuesday and they baked cookies. Kylee poured the flour in, cracked eggs, used the mixer, rolled ball for thumb print cookies and squished them. She put jelly in the thumb prints, iced the sugar cookies and put a million sprinkles on after. My Mom said she did awesome! You can see from the pics she is already more of a baker than her Mama!

No comments: