Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Day


We spent a very quite Christmas Day at our house. We were going to have some of the family over but since we were sick (and so were some of them.... most of them got it over the next two days) we called everyone to cancel. Kylee opened her presents from us and Santa that morning. Mike and I had exchanged the night before and my mom gave Kylee her gifts at Gram's (we thought that it would be faster and we would be able to clean up for company quicker). My Mom came over late morning and we exchanged gifts with her. My Dad and Karen came over in the afternoon to give Kylee her presents (and yes I made my Dad put the toys he bought her together!). Other than that Mike, Kylee and I laid around in our PJ's and tried to recover from the night before!

No comments: