Thursday, December 18, 2008

Standing in her crib!


So today I put Kylee down for a nap in her crib. I wanted to make sure she fell asleep so I started to check me emails and was listening for silence. Well instead of silence all I hear is the rattling of her crib rail. I peak my head around the corner and to my surprise Kylee is STANDING in her crib! I had just uploaded pics to the computer the day before so my camera was on the desk. I grabbed it to take a pic of my little stinker after she pulled herself up by herself for the 1st time. Look at her, she is soooo proud of herself!

I guess that Mike was a crib diver and I hope that Kylee doesn't follow in her Daddy's footsteps! To be on the safe side Mike is going to lower the mattress in her crib. She has a wood floor in her room that I would hate for her to end up on!

No comments: