Wednesday, May 6, 2009

OCBC Easter Party




Okay so I know I have a ton of things to post and I am trying to get caught back up. We were busy getting ready for Kylee's birthday and the we all got a sick. Now it is nice out and Kylee wants to play outside with the neighbors and I can't just put her outside by herself so I have been going out with her and trying to get some yard work done between shagging her down. So I am trying but living in MI you have to enjoy the nice weather when it comes. So here are a few pages. I will try to do a few more each time until we are all caught up again.... or I will catch up in the fall when it starts to get crappy again! LOL




So this is from the OCBC Easter party. They do breakfast with the bunny and then an Easter egg hunt. Kylee meet a new friend Emily that day and she helped her find eggs. Emily played with Kylee the whole time and Kylee loved it. For me the best part was having 4 generations there (Gram, Mom, Me and Kylee). My Gram has been a member there forever and I use to go to the OCBC Easter party when I was Kylee's age!

No comments: