Thursday, October 30, 2008

6 month DR appointment 10/23/08


Well I know I have to add some more from our TX trip. Since I want to try to keep this as current as I can I am going to come back to that. Since it is Fall and there are lots of other events and most of you have seen all of the TX photos via email I will post more later.


So Kylee had her 6 month DR appointment on 10/23/08. She got more shots but did really well! She now has 2 teeth and has for about a month (the second one came in about a week after the 1st one). She is 17 lbs 10 oz and 26 1/2 inches. She is in the 75 percentile. Kylee and her friend Reese that was born about 10 hours after and was about the same size when born are neck and neck with in 1/2 an inch and a few ounces so she is par for the course!


The morning of the doctor I had all of her toys pick up and was running her bath and we were off to the DR. Well since she had no toys to play with she wiggled over to her diaper bag and and got out the toys and every thing else that was in it! Little stinker! I guess she showed me!

No comments: